CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grandma came to visit!


Here is my wonderful mom just playing with Dawson. We had a great visit with her last week. I very much enjoyed her company as Jason was out of town for work. I feel very blessed to have my mom in my life. She's been through so much with 2 brain tumor surgeries, chemo, radiation, and she's only 52. I'm delighted that she can enjoy her grandchildren and live only a few hours from us (although I wish the distance between us were shorter).



Did you know that Tiger lives at my house? Spencer and daddy went to a Fishing Derby with Caterpillar and had lots of fun. Spencer came home looking like he was straight off Broadway's, "The Lion King". He also got a mouse balloon that he cherished so much until it sadly lost it's air.

On a side note, I would welcome any prayer from you blog readers concerning my parenting of Spencer. I would have to say that age 5 has been our most challenging year so far. Please keep me in your prayers! Thanks.

3 comments:

Jill Phillips said...

I think whoever coined the phrase "Terrible Two's" lulled us into a false sense of security. It wasn't age 2 for either of our two. Sorry to hear it's hard right now, Autumn. Praying for you!

Kristen Fry...soon to be Clark said...

Hang in there Autumn, I have added you to my prayers as well! I do help you and Jason will be ablt to make it to the wedding in August.

Amy said...

Hey Autumn! What a wonderful time we had with you and the kiddos yesterday...You have precious boys! We would have loved to spend ALL day with you! Hope you all made it back safe and sound...and in time for that t-ball practice!! :-) We'll talk soon!