We had a great time playing outside yesterday. My sheepish 5 year old finally figured out how to run and actually jump onto the slip n slide! I have told him for 2 summers now that you just have to fly like Superman and slide down it. He has always been too hesitant and just sits at the top and pushed himself down. I think he needs some more meat on his bones to cushion the fall onto the ground! Anyway, here's a video of him showing off his moves....
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Loved the video! Spencer looked like he was having a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday to you also!! Hope you had a nice day!
Elijah has slip n slide envy. I just watched the video 10 times. When I am on the computer he comes in and says, "I want to see that boy on the slip n slide." I'm glad Spencer had a great time!
Post a Comment