Score 2 for mommy today....
I was getting dressed today, reached in my pocket and found a $20 bill! How's that for a start to my day! I love when that happens...although it's usually just coins or single bills that I might find. (It is rare that I'd misplace a $20 bill...I'm not wasteful or foolish with our money...)
My second accomplishment today was that Dawson slept a little longer this morning so I got some vacuuming done and I mopped the kitchen floor! Now, some of you may laugh at this comment, but I know that the stay at home mommies can relate to this. It's impossible to get and keep our kitchen floor clean....it's my least favorite job besides toilets and showers....
My second accomplishment today was that Dawson slept a little longer this morning so I got some vacuuming done and I mopped the kitchen floor! Now, some of you may laugh at this comment, but I know that the stay at home mommies can relate to this. It's impossible to get and keep our kitchen floor clean....it's my least favorite job besides toilets and showers....

0 comments:
Post a Comment