These are our 2 cats...Pebbles (grey) and Rio (black). They are the best of friends. We got Pebbles from "the cat lady" as she was called. We lived in CT at the time and this lady just picked up strays here and there and kept them in her house...you can just imagine the smell. We saved Pebbles from her stinky house and she's been a wonderful cat. She is so sweet, a little skiddish, and really loves to "mother" Rio.
Now Rio is another story. He's friendly and all, but he can be a real troublemaker. He is in constant search of any cup filled with water that he can stick his paw or head into and tip over (like he doesn't have 2 bowls of water downstairs at his convenience 24/7). Rio is more snuggly than Pebbles, but he has much more energy, too. When he's hyper and running through the house it sounds like a slew of horses. We call him our "black stallion".
When we had the earthquake here, my grandparents were visiting us (Jason was out of town). I ran down the hall after the quake to see if grandma and grandpa had felt the shaking. Grandpa's first words were, "I think your cats are running around down there...we heard a bunch of noise!" I had to laugh as I told them they'd just witnessed an earthquake....it's was a funny moment at 4:30 a.m.
Now Rio is another story. He's friendly and all, but he can be a real troublemaker. He is in constant search of any cup filled with water that he can stick his paw or head into and tip over (like he doesn't have 2 bowls of water downstairs at his convenience 24/7). Rio is more snuggly than Pebbles, but he has much more energy, too. When he's hyper and running through the house it sounds like a slew of horses. We call him our "black stallion".
When we had the earthquake here, my grandparents were visiting us (Jason was out of town). I ran down the hall after the quake to see if grandma and grandpa had felt the shaking. Grandpa's first words were, "I think your cats are running around down there...we heard a bunch of noise!" I had to laugh as I told them they'd just witnessed an earthquake....it's was a funny moment at 4:30 a.m.


2 comments:
Yeah!!! Audie's got a blog! Keep writing - I love to see what is going on in your life!
Hi Autumn! I found your blog through the Phillips blog and was happy to see it! Isn't the blogworld wonderful?! Your boys are darling and it looks like you are in for a fun summer or T-ball. Enjoy!!!
Jaime Stanley
Post a Comment