CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tee Ball is Here!





Spencer is so excited to finally start Tee-Ball! He wanted to play last summer, but wasn't old enough yet. So we've been practicing a lot in the backyard and he loves it. He has lots of friends from school and church on his team. I think he'll have a great time playing these next 6 weeks.

Autumn

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the picture of the boys at the top! Did they all end up on the same team? Alli is loving t-ball this year too. The games are quite humorous!

mjdav said...

Fun fun! I'll enjoy checking your blog and seeing the pictures of the boys. Also love that picture of you and Jason.

Amy said...

I love your new blog!! I just checked in today and saw your cute pictures of Spencer playing t-ball. It was fun to recognize a couple of the other kids in the pictures, too! :-) I'll keep checking back!